Monday, January 5, 2009

It's about time!

OK...this time it is going to take...going to be pro-active and actually post the link on my facebook page...then the next step...letting everyone know. I decided that it's time that others are more able to keep up with all the comings and goings of our exciting family! So..as I sit here, wondering what to say, knowing that there are clothes in the dryer that just got done, the kids are asleep (and have been since 6! really wore out today!), Arthur is gone to a buddy's to watch a game, and the 2nd Twilight book is waiting on me....here I sit typing.

Is this going to be my next stress reliever???? Probably so....lots of change is in the air so be on the lookout for some exciting news. But in a humdrum way...new discoveries today:
1. Sitting in a training for several hours, that is extremely boring and mind-numbing, when you disagree with just about all the ego-centric presenter has said, is NOT a lovely way to start the week. (oh..and did I mention I found out about it literally as I walked in the door to work!)
2. My husband is really doing a great job on remodeling our bathroom and actually knows what he is doing!
3. Having good friends that are willing to take your children for the day, at the last minute...so that they avoid the mind-numbing training, is one of the most awesome feelings in the world!
4. I have a daughter...no make that 2 daughters...that I think are even more stubborn than I am (Sorry mom and dad...now I know what you went through!)
5. I actually am enjoying reading pre-teen and teen novels (you know...the Twilight and Harry Potter series)...but don't spread that around...after all I have a rep to protect!
6. Not watching TV may actually be a good thing!

So...off to get ready for bed and snuggle in to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment